— Illness as Metaphor, Susan Sontag. (via milk-eyed-mender)
— Edvard Munch (via hyacinthoides)
- Had my uninsured phone stolen
- Lost my favourite coat and scarf
- Working 38 hours over six days this week
- Missed my last Romantics lecture to speak to the police
- Had to pay £10 for a replacement sim
Most definitely have a rash
- Have an ulcer on the corner of my mouth that splits every time I speak
- Working to pay off debts and nothing else; definitely can’t afford Christmas at all.
Everything is going so incredibly wrong this week, I don’t want to do it anymore. I just honestly want to be home in bed doing nothing for a month or so.
Oh yeah, let’s add something else to this list:
Legitimately, FUCK is the only way to describe this week.
— Charles Baudelaire, Flowers of Evil (via vauq)
— F. Scott Fitzgerald (via fuckyeahfitzgerald)